Buy Real Estate with Bitcoin in Turkey
Cryptocurrency Payment Method in Turkey
Making a real estate investment in Turkey is a great way to make use of your savings. It is one of the most preferred investment options for the long term. Real estate has a big share among capital assets. Now investing in properties in Turkey is a lot easier and safer with the convertible virtual currency payment options like Bitcoin and others.
Under normal circumstances, crypto-assets can only be used in online transactions. Bursa Homes ® makes it possible to purchase real estate with Bitcoin. Our chairman Bayram Tekçe has paved the way in this matter with the first property sale with Bitcoin in the world in 2017.
Bitcoin property purchase is easier, faster, and safer. The real estate transactions conclude smoothly with the help of our professional team. The only thing you need to do is make the payment with digital currencies abroad and bring fiat money legally to Turkey.
The property buying process with cryptocurrencies has five simple steps;
1. Selecting the Ideal Property: Finding your dream property is the very first step. As the leading real estate agency in Bursa, we offer you a wide variety of real estate for sale in Bursa, Yalova, and Balıkesir.
2. Determining Payment Conditions: After you select your ideal property we start negotiating with the seller on a payment plan. We’ll convert your crypto asset to fiat money before transferring the seller. The seller doesn’t need to know about your payment method.
3. Make Your Payment with Crypto: After you’ve let your agent know that you want to make your payment with crypto, we request you to send KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. Once we’ve confirmed your documents, you can transfer any accepted cryptocurrency to Bursa Homes’ cryptocurrency accounts abroad to the international digital asset market.
4. Converting Crypto to Fiat Money: After you’ve transferred your crypto payment to our accounts, you can exchange it with fiat money whenever convenient. We will exchange your crypto payment with fiat money at the real market price with your consent for timing and real-time exchange rate.
5. Seller Receives the Payment in Fiat Money: Your payment is legally transferred to Turkey through our accounts in international banks. While USD swift comes in 2 to 3 days, Euro swift comes in 5 to 7 days. You get your title deed once the seller receives his/her payment in fiat money.
If you want to buy real estate for Bitcoin through Bursa Homes ®;
• We only exchange Bitcoin to cash for the properties purchased from Bursa Homes ®.
Which Cryptocurrencies are Accepted?
All cryptocurrency types that can be exchanged on the platforms are welcomed. According to the statistics, 60% of the people who purchase real estate with cryptocurrencies prefer Bitcoin. 20% of them prefer USDT/USDC and 10% of them prefer Ethereum. These have the most volume for real estate purchases among all types of currencies with blockchain technology.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions About Bitcoin Real Estate Investment
Q: Can you buy property with Bitcoin?
A: Yes, it’s possible to buy a house or other types of properties from Bursa Homes ® using cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
Q: Can I acquire Turkish Citizenship with Bitcoin?
A: Yes. Bursa Homes’ professional team also has expertise in citizenship through investment. We have helped our customers to obtain Turkish citizenship with Bitcoin many times.
Q: Is it safe to purchase properties with Bitcoin?
A: Yes. The first thing we do is to sign the “Real Estate Purchase Agreement with Bitcoin” together when you want to buy properties through the Bitcoin network. Your rights are protected under this agreement. After your Bitcoin transfer, Bursa Homes ® will inform you at every step for a transparent purchasing process.
Q: What are the types of Bitcoin properties for sale?
A: There isn’t a limitation on the types of real estate you can purchase with Bitcoin. You can buy any type of property (residential, commercial, and land) with Bitcoin from Bursa Homes ®.
Q: Do I have to pay Bitcoin property tax?
A: No, buying real estate with Bitcoin is not subject to tax liability. Meaning; you don’t have to pay tax additionally for purchasing property with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a safer money transaction method.
Q: How many days does it take to exchange Bitcoin?
A: Maximum amount of Bitcoin that can be exchanged in one day is 1.000.000 TL. Depending on the price of the property you want to buy, this process takes 1 to 7 days approximately.
Q: Which exchange rates will be used when I want to purchase Bitcoin real estate?
A: After you send your Bitcoin payment to Bursa Homes’ Bitcoin account, we will organize a video call to show the exchange rates simultaneously. The time of exchange matters a lot as it causes capital gain or loss. You’ll be the one to pick which exchange rate is going to be used.
Q: Is it possible to pay purchase expenses of real estate with Bitcoin?
A: Yes, you can use cryptocurrencies for all of your payments regarding property purchases.
Q: Which cryptocurrencies can be used for buying a home or any type of real estate in general?
A: There are many types of cryptocurrencies to purchase real estate with Bursa Homes ®. These are; Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ripple, Litecoin, Tether, Stella, and Ethereum.
Q: Is it possible to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat money through Bursa Homes without purchasing real estate?
A: No. Unfortunately, we don’t exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat money without purchasing real estate.
If you have more questions about buying real estate with Bitcoin, you can contact us at +90 224 452 2244 or visit our office in Bursa.